WHAT IS LINK?
- A cutting-edge, digitally-interactive, experiential curriculum.
- In addition to the on-line application, students will work in pairs and teams, engaging in hands-on, project-based activities as well as educational board games and scavenger hunts.
- Explores students’ thousands-year-old historical connection to Israel and empowers them to establish their own, unique modern connection.
- Designed to create a relationship of love, pride and respect between middle school students and Israel.
THE LINK CURRICULUM:
- Helps students to see themselves as part of the evolving and vibrant story of the Jewish people and Israel.
- Engages students as they “put a face on” Jewish continuity in Israel.
- Helps students to understand Israel’s demographic realities in a tangible way.
- Explores how Jewish values inform Israel’s actions.
- Empowers students to define and articulate their individual Israel connection.
- Online – accessible everywhere via web browser.
- Responsive design – view fits any device dimension.
- Secure – emphasis on privacy and security.
- Friendly – clear and clean design.
- Reporting capability allows you to track student participation and progress.